- Only one member is allowed in each business category.
- Prospective members must be in business in Tuolumne County for no less than six months.
- Prospective members must be sponsored by a PROS member in good standing or have three references and apply for membership through the PROS inspector.
- Prospective members must submit an application for membership. Download a pdf membership application by clicking here.
- Prospective members must attend two consecutive meetings and skip the third, during which time a vote, by secret ballot, will be taken on their acceptance to the group. A mixer is considered as a meeting. Meetings are held every Tuesday morning for breakfast at Perko’s Cafe, 824 E. Mono Way, Sonora, California. Come to socialize at 7:00 a.m. Meetings start promptly at 7:15 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.
- Membership dues: Initial fee of $170 is due with application (includes first quarter’s dues). $35 due quarterly, thereafter, by the first meeting of each quarter. Dues and/or fees are subject to change with 30 days notice. Membership dues or fees are non-refundable.
Or call us at (209) 782-0515.